Back with a Vengeance.

MrRon

Hello Everyone!

I'm another old member that has re-joined and I'm back with a Vengeance ;D I've been away too long.

My passion for the MK2 Cav's has been rekindled as it was time to strip down the badly rotted LX Hatch I've had sorned for the past 5 years!  :-[

Some of you may remember this Cav as only running on GAS? I had only driven this for a year as there was too much rust to MOT it.

After taking the decsion to completely strip this Cav my wife would like me to "Get rid of" ALL my collection of Mk Cav parts and my last remaining Car!!  :o

The car in question is a CDi saloon that I bought 6 years ago as a replacement for the SRi 130 I centre punched (old story).

At the time I convinced the wife that I need all the spares neccessary from the SRi 130.... So I completely stripped it to the shell  ;D

Having not been involved with Mk2 Cav's for a while, is the CDi worth restoring?  ;)

All your views and comments will be most welcoming!

Chance Favors the prepaired wallet!

Hi there and welcome back. I suppose how rusty it is underneath would determine if its worth saving or not but then again check out Gregs LX thread to see that pretty much anything is worth saving! His Cav has had a hell of a lot of welding in very structual areas so anythings possible. Have you got any recent pictures of your Cav you can post up? Any problems posting them up mail them to me and I'll do it for you  :)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

Ok, Here Goes!

The Beauty and the Beast?

I will have to take more photos of the CDi,the Omega is my daily vehicle.

[img width=800 height=478]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii484/Ron_Kidd/907985b0.jpg

The Center Punched 130 Saloon  ::)

[img width=320 height=240]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii484/Ron_Kidd/a6192ac8.jpg

LXi Hatch R.I.P

[img width=800 height=478]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii484/Ron_Kidd/fe7e5b6b.jpg

Chance Favors the prepaired wallet!

• SITE MODERATOR

Hello and welcome back (not that I was around before)

Not another toasted LXi........any parts from it please tap me up first (I have 2 LX's hatches in various states).

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)