VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread

andy

more the merrier!

My old man is planning his 65th Birthday bash that weekend, I think I persuaded him to move it to the weekend before but honestly would be gutted if I ended up only being there on the Friday night.

87' Mk2 Cavalier SRi Hatch 16v

89' Mk3 Cavalier SRi Hatch V6

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SITE MODERATOR

Looks like its me plus my bro in law in law......and stopping over for a night (camping).  Blue LX to come (unless I've got another sorted)

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 2 months later...

Quick question, me and Zoie are planning to camp this year. Would anyone mind if her brother/wife and 3 young kids tagged along? They would obviously camp next to us etc. They may go off and do their own thing at stages but hey ho we all do don't we  :)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

more the merrier Matt,

as long as they are not armed with BB guns, load music at 2am or revving a car for no reason whatsoever at stupid o'clock unlike some of the others we have had camping by us over the years, then sure it will be all good

Cool. They are pretty well behaved  :)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby