VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread

I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work  :( would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all.

Steve.

Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lol

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think around £10-15 from memory

Thanks mate I will see you there!

Id never been to billing until last year and this is the first time I will have my cav there, I'm really looking forward to it

Excellent I am really looking forward to it. Better take some cash as I think after I have looked round the other cavaliers I will be looking at the auto jumble :P

Just out of interest do you guys put anything into the windscreen like details of the car at all?

• SITE MODERATOR

Its great to see new members coming :angel:

From the sign up thread

Good news everybody!!

Im going to come afterall and dealy my euro road trip by a week. Just coz you are all legends and I'll miss you to much!

So please add me to the list, I will be in the Turbo thats temporarily not a turbo. Thursday- Sunday.

When you say legends are they the ones who made you drink, or the ones that stood by and watched it all? ;)

Jokes aside, good to see you can make it Brett.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• CLUB MEMBER

Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???

Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,

Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.

If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..

Anyone want to volunteer to be the club rep this year ???

Duties include representing the club at the VBOA meetings early Saturday & Sunday mornings,

Liasing with John Ackerman throughout the weekend.

If not my understudy Dazzy will do it..

It was discussed at the weekend that you are the man to be club rep this year jonny

• SITE MODERATOR

Tis a shame Ivan......till next time.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)