Rolling Road Day 9th May

Richie

• 2 weeks later...

Memories came flooding back yesterday. Massive thanks to Richie for sorting it and I'm sure if Keir and blitz were there then that head would have been off and back on before 11am!

The people atmosphere banter laughs all reminded me of when I first every joined this club. Everyone is welcoming great laughs and great beer and non beer drinking friends.

Many thanks people of this great club it was a great day.

Memories came flooding back yesterday. Massive thanks to Richie for sorting it and I'm sure if Keir and blitz were there then that head would have been off and back on before 11am!

The people atmosphere banter laughs all reminded me of when I first every joined this club. Everyone is welcoming great laughs and great beer and non beer drinking friends.

Many thanks people of this great club it was a great day.

So true jonny, it was a fantastic day and thanks to everyone that came and a big thanks to tim who got woken by me stomping around in the room above his and for taking me back to rgs motorsport to collect my car at 8am, cheers mate  ;).

• 3 weeks later...