VBOA Billing 2016

GreyDJ2

• 3 weeks later...
  • CLUB REP

OK folks its only 3 weeks to go. Don't forget the discounted booking stop soon.

It seems more success is had by booking by phone. The booking process is a bit of a farce depending on who you speak to or if you book online. The best efforts of the VBOA Organisers seem to come up against a brick wall with this and we really wish we could enact some change, but sadly it isn't happening it seems. Sorry if you are coming up against some difficulty with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi all 

Calibre is nearing a small overhaul after some dreaded rust had set in. 

I just wanted to make contact and confirm I will be at billing this year if you want me that is.? 

Il be heading up sat morning but can I ask do I need a pass or anything. 

My address has changed since two years ago ?? 

Many info gratefully received 

• SITE MODERATOR

Still gutted I am missing out

*thumb in mouth, whilst holding ear*

Enjoy people

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• CLUB REP

This is what now applies

- For non pre-booked camping arrivals the normal park camping rate of £23 per vehicle per 24 hour period for non electric pitches and £29 with electric hook-up will apply.
- Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre-book.

• SITE MODERATOR

Is face-bunch of arse soiling the good name of mk2 ownership?

• Like 1

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

hi all, its me!!    i haven't disappeared, ive just been realy busy.   work, paperwork, weld cav, sleep.   in that order.

me and kate are down on friday, sat and sunday.  im a bit gutted to being the van and not the cav but needs must.

see you all at the weekend.

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )