MK2CAV.COM
GreyDJ2

VBOA Billing 2016

OK folks its only 3 weeks to go. Don't forget the discounted booking stop soon.

It seems more success is had by booking by phone. The booking process is a bit of a farce depending on who you speak to or if you book online. The best efforts of the VBOA Organisers seem to come up against a brick wall with this and we really wish we could enact some change, but sadly it isn't happening it seems. Sorry if you are coming up against some difficulty with this.

Hi all 

Calibre is nearing a small overhaul after some dreaded rust had set in. 

I just wanted to make contact and confirm I will be at billing this year if you want me that is.? 

Il be heading up sat morning but can I ask do I need a pass or anything. 

My address has changed since two years ago ?? 

Many info gratefully received 

21 minutes ago, Paul said:

has the discount code still valid? or was it before july only?

Valid till 4 July and for two nights minimum. One night at full rate.

Edited by GreyDJ2
Date correction

This is what now applies

- For non pre-booked camping arrivals the normal park camping rate of £23 per vehicle per 24 hour period for non electric pitches and £29 with electric hook-up will apply.
- Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre-book.

Hope you all have a fab time and manage to beat the 35 car record....i'll be thinking of you all and look forward to seeing the pictures on here. ( left the facebook group as it full of idiots). So please keep me updated on here guys. :)

I have just booked , I will be there in my Convertible , Coming down Sat and camping over night , This is my first time at Billing , Looking forward to it , See you all there , Gav

hi all, its me!!    i haven't disappeared, ive just been realy busy.   work, paperwork, weld cav, sleep.   in that order.

me and kate are down on friday, sat and sunday.  im a bit gutted to being the van and not the cav but needs must.

see you all at the weekend.