Xmas Get-together.

andy

• CLUB ADMIN

DFA.png

Let's see if we can scope out a Christmas catch-up / knees-up as it would be a good time to get to know each other esp. for any new guys on the site.

Provisionally weekend of 26/27th Nov.  Wellinborough Ibis (or somewhere more exciting)

Ibis rooms that Saturday night are coming up at £35 quid at the moment.

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3164-ibis-wellingborough/index.shtml

So post up if you are interested in an end of November meet or reply on the FB message thread. 

(don't need to know if you are busy that weekend) 

• Like 1

• SITE MODERATOR

Was good to chat when I got a word in edge ways ;¬)

Conclusion = 4 + something is fine

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• CLUB ADMIN
2 minutes ago, Raincliffe said:

Will try to make this; quite enjoyed it last time and amazed by Daz and his wife's drink capacity!

Awesome, there are a few on the FB group interested too. ALSO. I captured the programme last night, and I've got an animated gif for your avatar you will love or hate ready... 

I thought I'd video the programme and yes, when I tried playing back the DVD recorder, got knows where it's gone - I think it's some cheap 'fake Britain' discs that are to blame, might be our c**p equipment though.  Bugs me a bit, at the end when John Culshaw is banging on about how wonderful the Cortina was I said all those things about the Mk2 Cavalier but of course they cut it for their own ends.