Hi guys!

Br4v3h34rt

Hi guys! 

Joining the mk2 club for the 2nd time, been about 6 or 7 years since i was last on here! Ironically its with the same car again lol. Its a 1986 D Reg SRi. After selling her 6 or 7 years ago it's gone through quite a few owners, spent a lot of time off the road and has somehow made its way back to me. She's not a pretty sight anymore but hopefully many long nights with a grinder and a welder and she'll be happily roaring down the road once again. Only have 1 picture of it atm, and that was on the back of the trailer from picking it up. Here's a wee photo of it now beside the last photo i took of it before I sold her.X1WOv2.jpg

It's a very different car to when i used to own it. Theres been quite a lot of modifications that are not to my taste, such as the wheels, tinted rear lights, backbox, rally foglights bolted to the front etc and theres also quite a few bits missing. Biggest project i've ever taken on, just need to hope i have the time and patience to see it to the end!

• SITE MODERATOR

Nice Paul.....you could just use the ones you have instead of locking them away :lol:

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 21:59, Matt O-SRi said:

Nice save mate! Look forward to the updates on this. 

Thanks my man! Will do my best to give updates!

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 13:31, Paul said:

how many owners has it had since you sold it?

its one of my lottery winning plans to buy all my old cars back if i could track them down

I know of 4, so I'll go with 4 for now. A lot of original bits are in those sheds and garages so I'm trying to track them down

• SITE MODERATOR

Must be nice to have it back.  If it needs some serious work check out my White LX thread when it reappears for welding (Andy....)

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)