VBOA 2018 chat thread

GreyDJ2

• CLUB REP
1 hour ago, Paul said:

thats a decent list of stuff they are putting on

Yes, they learnt last year and are putting that experience into practice this year, trying to make it quite distinct from Billing. They don't want us to go back there! The weather looks to be a winner as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well back after an awesome time at MH. I didnt see last year's efforts to compare to this years but from what people have said its a huge improvement. For a show in only its second year i thought it was really good....sure some things could be better but i really think this venue has got the chance to make it superb and to equal billings offering. Thanks also to Jason aka newbody who has promised to be there next year in a cav!! A sterling commitment by any standards...and one which we have recorded so no backing out!!

• Like 1

• CLUB REP
20 minutes ago, chris m said:

Well back after an awesome time at MH. I didnt see last year's efforts to compare to this years but from what people have said its a huge improvement. For a show in only its second year i thought it was really good....sure some things could be better but i really think this venue has got the chance to make it superb and to equal billings offering. Thanks also to Jason aka newbody who has promised to be there next year in a cav!! A sterling commitment by any standards...and one which we have recorded so no backing out!!

If he's in a Cav then that means there is a good chance the CavBar will be trailing him. No other Club has anything like it.

• CLUB MEMBER

Let me add my thanks to those involved from the Club for their efforts in organising this. I enjoyed the event and the laid back atmosphere. Had a good trip back, avoiding the lower section of the M1, the old LX never missing a beat.

Ian.

• Like 1

• CLUB REP
28 minutes ago, HiluxV8 said:

Let me add my thanks to those involved from the Club for their efforts in organising this. I enjoyed the event and the laid back atmosphere. Had a good trip back, avoiding the lower section of the M1, the old LX never missing a beat.

Ian.

Good to meet you Ian.

Thought you might skip the bottom of the M1 given those signs.  John

• CLUB ADMIN

@HiluxV8Did you see the final full size pics of your car "lit up" at night yet? If you are not on the FB group, they will be part of the video I'll be making for the site just shortly. Thank you to all who attended, I had a great time and it felt like the start of something again which was a marked improvement on last year.

• Like 2

• CLUB MEMBER

Did you see the final full size pics of your car "lit up" at night yet? If you are not on the FB group, they will be part of the video I'll be making for the site just shortly. Thank you to all who attended, I had a great time and it felt like the start of something again which was a marked improvement on last year.

Andy,
No, can't wait to see them. I am no longer an FB user.
Thanks,
Ian