Hatchback

Kelvin berry

• SITE MODERATOR

Good to see you haven't given up yet Kelvin, keep at it.  Are you a fully paid up member yet?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:31, Kelvin berry said:

Not givingup no way,  yeah paid membership up about 2 month back so hope to see some faces to put to names on Saturday. 

Nice job.  I cannot make it as I am on holiday.

Can someone in admin move this thread to the members projects area please?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Back from my hols......currently trapped a nerve in my neck so that has meant the same progress to my projects as before....nadder

Kelvin, as Andy says anything is savable, its whether its for economic or emotional reasons.  Mk2s have historically only be restored / saved for emotional reasons, but the tide is turning a little.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Back from my hols......currently trapped a nerve in my neck so that has meant the same progress to my projects as before....nadder

Kelvin, as Andy says anything is savable, its whether its for economic or emotional reasons.  Mk2s have historically only be restored / saved for emotional reasons, but the tide is turning a little.

Ouch not nice having a trapped nerve hope you feel better soon greg, have decided not to get the ascona , am now not in a position to do the work on it and the  cav.

I'm gonna take the dash out tomorrow and then I'm gonna take a video of the state of it all after I've removed the wings, if I can attach it on here I will do so you can all see thecondition of the car now. I'm really considering breaking it now because every job I try and do ends up to have been attempted already , half the wiring was disconnected behind the dash and some of the nuts were missing, once the soundproofing comes out I'll nook at the state of the bulkhead if it's rusted it's game over.

• SITE MODERATOR

Kelvin, have a look at my Gregs LX back story......its not over till its over......well till its not ;¬)

Fingers crossed its not too bad

• SITE MODERATOR
On 05/08/2018 at 18:13, Kelvin berry said:

Ok Greg, will do where do I find it?

http://www.mk2cav.com/topic/22089-gregs-lx/

• SITE MODERATOR
On 05/08/2018 at 18:13, Kelvin berry said:

Ok Greg, will do where do I find it?

http://www.mk2cav.com/topic/22089-gregs-lx/

Low res 40MB download file in there (as it broke the new website when we transferred across).