New member looking for a mk2

Tony Autoweld Plaskett

Hey guys had a quick scope about on the site and all looks good seems to be some really knowledgeable guys on here, I'm a Vauxhall enthusiast and have been forever iv had nova's Astra GTE's a manta GTE a Cavalier sri130 and 2 mk3 cav Sri, a Carleton a senator 24v an omega automatic (hated it) a yellow calibra (moment of madness maybe) and many many more but I'm feeling a little incomplete and my daily driver (Astra H Sri cdti making alot more power than it's supposed to lol) just isn't doing it for me any more, I'm looking for a mk2 cavalier ideally although I'd consider something else old school Vauxhall it doesn't have to be an sr130 I'd consider an lx gl or estate car or pretty much anything to be honest, I'm a motor mechanic of 17 years recently retrained and now work full time as a coded welder so I'm not scared of rot or mechanical issues, I don't have a huge budget but I will consider anything at all and i would  rather take on a basket case safe in the knowledge that it is going to be saved than pay a fortune for a car that's already done or mint, if anyone knows of anything please let me know and hopefully we can save another 1 .....cheers guys

• SITE MODERATOR

Hello Tony, welcome to the site.  Good luck in the search.  Someone on here might be able to help.  Things are popping up on ebay but we have noticed the prices are creeping up of late.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Hiya 

Got one sorted already mate i don' mess about lol, it' an 85/86 C reg 1600 L saloon in red, it' advertised on here me and Andy have come to an agreement and it will be coming wayyyyyyyy north very soon 

Can't wait to get started 

😉😉😉😉😉

• SITE MODERATOR

Awesome news, I forgot that was available.  Its only come up recently.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 3 weeks later...