Tailgate

cestrian1

Hello,

I signed up to see what interest there would be in a estate tailgate, i came across a good one in the 90's to replace a rusty tailgate on mine. I got rid of the car before i got around to swapping it over and i still have it, it has been kept in garage ever since.

Regards Dave

Estates are few and far between now so you wont have a massive amount of interest but that said there arent too many around for sale either, post some pics up and a price and see where you go from there. I maybe interested dependent on condition and price as i have an estate and the tailgate is rusty round the glass area.

1 hour ago, vxcalibre said:

what a stroke of luck, possibly! Dave has a good tailgate, Chris has a rusty one! imagine if it was the same colour..........

Lol....just need a welder, sills, wings, time, money, new head gasket, new suspension and a million other things and it will be like the day it left the factory.

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:43, chris m said:

Lol....just need a welder, sills, wings, time, money, new head gasket, new suspension and a million other things and it will be like the day it left the factory.

sounds like youre almost there :D