Still rolling

Rob8ie

Hi all, 

Ive been away from the forum for a few years so firstly I apologise for being a total stranger! Im not great with forums these days and have been busy doing up our house, family life, other excuses etc etc. 

Ive still got the blue Antibes with redtop and it flew through the MOT today, after being off the road for over a year, so that got me thinking about the club.

Bit about the car- Decided not to sell it after all and stuck it in a corner.  I converted it back to injection for convenience and I just put stock suspension on as the roads up here are hellish. Its sitting very high though so new springs (again) is my next move.

Planning to do some touring starting with the Scottish NC500.

Heres a pic of the car midway through a good washing.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers, Rob.Screenshot_20190501-202259_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e06bdb36327ea0e2c77116596324663b.jpg

WebHPIM0354.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Chris. Im not on Facebook yet so maybe ill check that out soon.

Well, another set of springs now so the car sits much better. 

Some of my pals taking the mickey saying Im getting old but it drives soo much better.  

Leaking sunroof is next on the list, plus maybe new idle valve and injectors as it likes to kangaroo pogo at low revs.  Foot down is fine though! :)

Cheers Rob8ie.

20190511_131732.jpg

WebHPIM0354.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Welcome back Robbie......great to see the car again

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)