Hi!

CorporalCav

Hi! Just registered as a user afer getting my 3rd Cav Mk2 - a 1986 1.6L Saloon, 55,000 miles on the clock, uncracked dash and lovely (?) blue interior of various hues.  My first car was a 1.3 boggo model, which was soon usurped by a 1.8 CDi which died on me - after having 10 cars in between I'm now back in a cav.  On average I change my cars every 7.3 months, so I'll probably be on here for a little while as I've only just bought the Corporal (C566 ORP).  A few years back I was a member of ClubCento, the Cinquecento and Seicento owners club, and enjoyed the runs and shows (I even edited the club mag for a month before the editor of Auto Italia took over), so I may well come along to events if you guys do similar stuff.  Maybe see you around soon.  Cheers, Bri.  ;)

Apart from the Seicento that I bought new and was tied into, or the MR2 that was just fantastic but scared me once too often on a wet country road, none of them did...  One day I'll find the one...  Cav is a better runner than either of the Fo*** funnily enough, but then it's been very well looked after.  A good nick late model SRi will be on the list of replacements when I've a few more quid in the kitty if I don't buy newer, but the corporal will do for now.

• 2 weeks later...