Xmas Meet up

Matt O-SRi

1-2 December 2012

Ibis Wellingborough (£36 at time of writing)

OK, time for our informal meet-up! This year at the start of December. It's the usual  stayover at a hotel with a pub etc so we can wish each other a Happy Xmas over a beer or 6  ;D

All are welcome, members or not and whilst the location is still up for debate (Northampton Ibis time again I think - AK) I think we will need to get this pinned down shortly to get good rates.

Having been on a few of these meets at hotels/pubs before its always a great atmosphere and everyone has a good crack over a few beers so newbies or anyone wanting to introduce themselves would be more than welcome. Also there wont be a need to turn up in a Cav unless of course you want too  ;D

I know near Xmas is pretty manic for people myself included but it would be great to see the year out with a relaxed meet between everyone.

Stopping over Sat night

Dazzy & Jo

Andy & Kat

Teaser &..

Tim & Jo

Richie

Steffi & Keir

Paul

paul and toni

vauxal + hammopower

Coming down for Sat/Sun afternoon

Matt O SRi

Stu Wilding

GreyDJ

Raincliffe

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

I've started playing rugby again (at my age) so any additional spare time has to go on the lx........which has ground to a halt.....again ::)

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • CLUB ADMIN

Stopping over Sat night

Matt O SRi & Zo

Andy & Kat

Teaser &..

Really looking forward to this. Have been thinking about a bunch of stuff to move the club forward, will be good time to chat and have a drink..

Going to move this into national events and will do a pm newsletter message to members about it in due course.

Right fellas , just speaking to Zo about this and she has reminded me of something that was organised a week ago now. On the 1st of December we are going out on the evening for her dads birthday , so stopping over for me is off now but I am quite prepared to come down for either Sat or Sunday afternoon to see everyone as its pretty close to me. Either afternoon is fine for me. We could meet up around midday on the Sat and spend the afternoon in the pub  :)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby