cavalier CDi mk2 newish member

dips130

Does that mean you are badging it like an early CD rather than the late one with the bigger CD badges?

no mate, still badging it as the bigger cd badges (like the wing badges), i have seen some on ebay but thos are for the MK3 and have a slight curve top and bottom. I much prefer the original cavalier cd badges - the "long" types

Oh ok, nice one, when and how long did you have it for? and how come you sold it?, yeah it did have the 130 alloys on when i bought it

Wasn't ever mine mate, Jan the Man used to own this one  :)

Just clocked your in the Midlands mate, me too! Hope to see your Cav around  :)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

• 3 weeks later...

how are you getting on with the cd?

Hi Jan, getting on sound mate, replaced the fuel pipe/filter, front o/s shocker and arbs. starting to replace all the interior bulbs to LED types. not had much chance to do anything else - mrs talking about holidays and christmas! lol.

cars running great - attracts lots of attention, what i have got is a complete interior from a gsi (greyish colour) complete with door cards etc.

i know the front seats are a straight swap but not decided what to do yet. door cards etc will probly go up for sale.

i have also managed to track you down on facebook so friend request is sent.