VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread

andy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SITE MODERATOR

Cav washed and packed......

[img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2409_zpsksfbxzdr.jpg

Loads of space so stuffed some more kit in and lined some more up for tomorrow :D

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

well the good news is i am back on my feet but i can only cover small distances with the aid of crutches but will still unable to drive the 100 miles to billing so wish everyone who is going that you all have a great time and try not to get too badly hung over i will be on site so please post up some photos so i can see what i'm missing out on thanks ken

Drives probably the only other ascona sr/e on the road in the UK

Was hoping to come down Sat or Sun ( not in the 130 ) but i have to provide Technical Chemical support at work if required ( which means i have to be within 30 mins of the site ) And with the crazy high rate they pay contractors like me for cover i cannot afford to turn it down being skint at the mo.

Thanks guys for letting me stay on your stand area it was brilliant what a laugh. Love that quote in a Greek kind of way "Bring me my water" lmao. Really nice people sorry didn't talk much I have to get to know it takes me time to get to know people lol  ;).