New member mk2 cav owner!!

--ToM--

Hi everyone my names tom and I own a mk2 cavalier CD which I have recently restored and fitted a c20let to Aswell, you may reckognise it from this months total vaux mag or Facebook and the like.... Finally got round to signing up :) look forward to seeing other members cars and meeting people and shows etc

• SITE MODERATOR

Welcome, cav looks great.....is it the one on ebay for a tidy sum?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Hello everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Trying to book the time off work for billing iv just done Pvs which was good so hopefully get to billing too!

Aye mate I put it on eBay I deliberately overpriced it so people would offer around 4k which I would of took rather than put it up for how much I want and get offered silly offers but I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in :)

Hello everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Trying to book the time off work for billing iv just done Pvs which was good so hopefully get to billing too!

Aye mate I put it on eBay I deliberately overpriced it so people would offer around 4k which I would of took rather than put it up for how much I want and get offered silly offers but I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in :)

Good choice! You'd regret selling it  8)

mat_o_sig.jpg

1984 Cav SRi MK2 Hatchback | 1999 1.8 Mazda MX5 Cabby

• SITE MODERATOR

I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in :)

Perfect......good man.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Thanks for all the kind comments guys and hello to everyone :)

Aye it took me 2 years in total but I restore high end classic cars for a living so did pretty much everything bar the paint job on Saturdays so it's been a 1 day a week over 2 years project although there's been a few late nights etc thrown in the mix to get certain bits boxed off I put new arches and sills and valances in on both sides rebuilt the wheel arches etc they were only scabby not rotten but I wanted it mint!! And the engine was just to make it more fun to drive which it certainly is :D