Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help

Dazbo

Ah another 130 saloon same colour as mine, i just love red 130 saloons. Genuine GM panels are on ebay, there was a genuine rear quarter for a saloon on there a few weeks ago for £130 was on for a while. There are other GM panels  on there now at a price!!!. Mine is original apart from a rear quarter fitted in 1994 after white van man creased it (i paid betterment as i did not want the panel repaired just replaced) I am sure there are people on here who can advise for both genuine and pattern parts as there are a few excellent projects going on.  

• 4 months later...

Wow!  Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice,  sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130  in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩086FB103-09BD-4450-B219-271E8C7C36D6.thumb.png.db48dfbda390c79979b19976d0356a8d.png

• 1 month later...

https://www.carz2.co.uk/vauxhallopel-ascona-c--vaxhall-cavalier-82-88-16591-c.asp

Found some panels on this site if these are any good to you, seen some on ebay too. Fintona Auto spares also do cavalier panels but wouldn't know what exactly they have in stock.

Hope this helps, looking for a rear sri hatch panel myself.

All the best

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2020 at 21:21, Lee evans said:

Wow!  Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice,  sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130  in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩086FB103-09BD-4450-B219-271E8C7C36D6.thumb.png.db48dfbda390c79979b19976d0356a8d.png

Lovely car 👌🏻 The amount of cars I regret selling keeps me awake at night 😩 Iv put them up for sale unfortunately mate , if you are interested send me a DM with ur number and il what’sapp you pictures