Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale

Grey J

Hi everyone,

I have been a member for quite a few months,but I have only just got round to deciding what to do with my old cavalier.

I have owned the car from 1990 (I am the second owner) I was planning on restoring the car eventually but due to a change in

circumstances reluctantly I have decided to Sell.I have all MOT's and service history, the car has always been well looked after

and maintained and  waxoyled regularly underneath from when I first owned it.New outer sills in Feb 2000 but rust was

beginning to show through on rear wheel arches and rear valance by middle of 2001 @110,000 miles and was touched up.

The car has clocked up a genuine 117,307 miles and was last used on the road throughout 2005 but since has been kept clean

under a car cover and engine started and warmed up occasionally. Colour is Steel Grey Metallic, has the usual GL features,

Adjustable height Steering wheel,Central locking,Electric adjust and heated wing mirrors,Sunroof,etc, plus working GM alarm.

Car in Wolverhampton area.

Open to *offers*,will post photo's soon.(as my photo's are 1.4mb each)

Thanks for offer of help Andy,hopefully my photo,s will appear with this post.

Just updating my post today  (9/3/20) with 3 more photo,s of the interior which is v/good also the head lining has no sags.

Would really appreciate if someone could give me an idea of what the car might be worth as it is now,but of course realize

it would only be an estimate based on the info I have given.

*Update 9/07/20*. Due to a badly leaking radiator I have removed it and temporarily by-passed it with plastic plumbing to 

complete the circuit.The engine starts and runs fine, but I don't let it run beyond warm-up! I think a new radiator would cost

about £60. I've also used a separate small fuel container with fresh petrol for many years to make sure of no possible

contamination issues.

*Looking for offers around £500

Thanks,

Grey j

PS. That's a leaf on the back seat.

More photo's of interior added as per Andy's advice, update 11/07/20.

DSCF3823.JPG

DSCF3824.JPG

DSCF3821.JPG

DSCF3846.JPG

DSCF3825.JPG

DSCF3839.JPG

DSCF3822.JPG

DSCF3819.JPG

DSCF3820.JPG

DSCF3949.JPG

DSCF3947.JPG

DSCF3948.JPG

DSCF3974.JPG

DSCF3967.JPG

DSCF3966.JPG

DSCF3963.JPG

DSCF3962.JPG

DSCF3960.JPG

DSCF3958.JPG

DSCF3957.JPG

DSCF3956.JPG

DSCF3953.JPG

Edited by Grey J
Update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 16:06, Matt O-SRi said:

Hi Chris it’s always a thought lol 😜

Agreed, get it bought Matt

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Its growing on me...….

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 2 weeks later...