Hello again

Hello again everyone. Been a long time, no longer a Cavalier owner sadly, sold it to a fellow member. Anyway, saving again, should be a position to buy one next year with a decent budget ( as long as they don’t keep rising! ) Good for you owners, not for us buyers!! 

Hello Abo nice to hear from you again and that you hope to get another Cav. We are all a little older now and i have more forehead to wash but still have the red 130. It has had a major engine rebuild a few years ago and a professional  external repaint due to fading etc. Hope you can find a good Cav as they are rare now and prices are creeping up but not to fast yet.

12 hours ago, GreyDJ2 said:

Hi Abo

Good to hear from you again. Hope you are well.

John

Hi John. Very well thank you. Been a long time, lots changed. Fell in love, got married, got “encouraged” to sell the bomber, which I did, regret it big time 😕 Now divorced! Never will I do that again! 🙄 

Hope you are well sir. How many in the fleet now? 😁

16 hours ago, neilsri130 said:

Hello Abo nice to hear from you again and that you hope to get another Cav. We are all a little older now and i have more forehead to wash but still have the red 130. It has had a major engine rebuild a few years ago and a professional  external repaint due to fading etc. Hope you can find a good Cav as they are rare now and prices are creeping up but not to fast yet.

Yh absolutely, older but maybe not wiser! 😂 Yes, hopefully I don’t have to keep raising my budget!! 🤣

• CLUB REP

Pretty well thanks, got a couple of cancers but they seem to be slow, hopefully I will die with not of them.

Down to just one Mk2, a Mk3 CDi and my old Mk3 SRi. Sold my original red Calibra last year so just the three Vauxhalls. Oh plus the Mk2 Jag still not moved from its lair and my daily S3 saloon.

Decent Cavs seem to have shot up in value over the past couple of years. Perhaps the onslaught of unemployment hitting us now and the near future will have an impact. Now may well turn out to be a very good time to sell at what may be peak prices. A bit like the classic car market in the early 90s.

19 hours ago, GreyDJ2 said:

Decent Cavs seem to have shot up in value over the past couple of years. Perhaps the onslaught of unemployment hitting us now and the near future will have an impact. Now may well turn out to be a very good time to sell at what may be peak prices. A bit like the classic car market in the early 90s.

Oh absolutely, not looked at the market for a long time, I was shocked but happily surprised at prices at the moment! And to think I sold mine for what I sold it for 🙄 Never mind, onwards 👍

• 4 months later...
  • SITE MODERATOR
On 28/09/2020 at 11:41, Abocav said:

Hi John. Very well thank you. Been a long time, lots changed. Fell in love, got married, got “encouraged” to sell the bomber, which I did, regret it big time 😕 Now divorced! Never will I do that again! 🙄 

Hope you are well sir. How many in the fleet now? 😁

Hello Abo, good to hear from you.  Still not finished my white LX lol......sorry about the divorce.....currently my issue at the moment (life is a box of chocolates indeed).

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)