Ascona converted to right hand drive and red top 16v

Leon

• CLUB ADMIN

Welcome aboard Leon! I saw this one just up the road from me - Corsham area I think - are you based in the South West?

If you want a permanent feature thread club members can add a car to the garage which is showcased on the front page. Interesting you're going RHD, I might be interested in your LHD goodies if you still have them and they are in good nick. 

Good job she's Belgian built too!

• SITE MODERATOR

Love this idea......good luck Leon.  Are you going to change round the wipers too as the swept part will be on the wrong side.  Interestingly, I had a friend yrs ago with a UK VW golf and the LHD wipers setup on it for some reason.  It left the drivers corner with water whilst raining which must be iffy in the eyes of the MOT?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR

Hopefully its not a big problem.  Maybe up the 18" blade to 19 or so to get a bit more screen (if it doesn't foul the top of course)

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)