hi i'm new

Guest MK2-JOHN

Guest MK2-JOHN

Hi everyone i'm new to this site,

i've always wanted a mk2 cav & WILL get one, i am also a memeber of astra-mk2, have had loads of them & am currently restoring my sxi,

i was reading Total Vauxhall & was quite impressed with the cars yous took for the rolling road shoot out, & i have to admit that Stuart Hird's cav looks fantastic, love the colour/s (what is it)  & with the calibre front bumper,

i hope dougie has got his cav back to good health again aswel (liking the turbo alloy's by the way, got them on my astra)

i'm after a late spec sri or sri 130 hatch but not untill funds allow due to the extensive restoration on the astra.

Guest Chalkey

Hi John,

Welcome to the site, i have spent a lot of time over at astra mk2, nice bunch of lads, hopefully you will find it as much fun here as well....

Guest MK2-JOHN

thanks,

i'm sure all the people on here will be just as friendly as on the astra site, i mean we are all vauxhall owners at the end of the day ;D

i'm also breaking a mk3 cavalier 1.6 expression if any of the bits from it are any use to anyone (dash conversion?)

Guest zero-defects

Now if you are going to mention that wunderful RR weekend I'd like to point out that POD is me and me is Mark Jackson and mine was the star car  :laugh: Might have been a joke by dougie but I think he's shut my wife's objections up.  :laugh:

If you are looking for a Mark 2 Cav, then 99% of all cars are advertised or linked to here.