hello again

cavvypogo

i registered on here a while back and not been on for a long time(apologies as its a cracking forum) my names mark and i live in east kilbride just outside glasgow and im a vauxhall obsessive,ive currently got a very nice modded signum but im thinking of selling it as it just doesnt get used,ive lost count of the number of mk2 cavs ive had over the years,the best being a last of the line sri130 saloon in platinum metallic and a cracking reg number F100FDS,absolutely loved this car and was gutted to sell it when we got our first house,(wonder if its still alive) anyhow im now on the look out for another cavvy as imo they are just superb wee motors,so if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice sri,lxi,cdi etc then id be grateful,i stupidly missed out on a supposedly tidy c plate cdi hatch last week that was in autotrader aarrgghh,car doesnt need to be mint just as solid as possible thanks oh and preferably local lol