Stevesandersf1

Hi

Just joined a few weeks back. Already posted a couple comments in other threads but wanted to say a general hi. Im a bit of a performance vauxhall nut. Got a vxr8 a vectra b gsi and last month managed to get a lovely example 88 sri hatch (2 litre not 130). Really chuffed as they are so rare now. Also it was my late father's favourite ever car. He used to have an 86 sri which we all adored. So feels great to complete a circle. Ive only got 44k on the clock on this one and its in generally excellent condition. 

Will of course be making some respectful changes to yet improve it though so be keen to get all your advice!

Pic below.

Steve

20151206_140517.jpg

• SITE MODERATOR
11 hours ago, Paul said:

Nice cav but am loving the vxr8 fair play 

Someone else who went for the proper runabout, nice.  Welcome to the club.  Where are you hiding in the UK then?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR
16 hours ago, Paul said:

Lucky man, wish I could afford a vxr8 or a vxr monaro like Greg 

A std ro is not harendous cash anymore....its the running that is the one.

Steve, not too far then.  I have a mate near me who has a VXR8 and maloo in black.....v nice.  He owes me a trip in the ute.  Are you on hsv.org?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎10‎:‎19‎:‎17, Stevesandersf1 said:

Hey

Im not on hsv.org. will have to look it up! Seeing other r8s is a rare thing!

Not too bad a site, I don't post much on there though....too busy on here ;)