Hello again!

Andy_C

Thought I would say hello again as I've been away for a while, hopefully back now.

Over the last year I've moved from the south east to Glasgow, still got the CD and its doing ok. There are a couple of things need doing that I'll ask for advice on separately.

Something else, spotted a CD saloon on Carmunnock Road in Glasgow the other morning. It's driver spotted me too. Anyone on here? (is there still a member map on here? couldn't find it)

Hello m8,

I am south of glasgow, got 2 mk2's at the moment, a calibre and an early red hatch. I picked my car up at the station last night coming home form work and there was a very nice red cReg early mk2 convertible parked right behind me, going to leave him a note next week.

Good to see theres a scottish contingency now :)

Guest philglasgow

Thought I would say hello again as I've been away for a while, hopefully back now.

Over the last year I've moved from the south east to Glasgow, still got the CD and its doing ok. There are a couple of things need doing that I'll ask for advice on separately.

Something else, spotted a CD saloon on Carmunnock Road in Glasgow the other morning. It's driver spotted me too. Anyone on here? (is there still a member map on here? couldn't find it)

Hi folks  im in south side of glasgow aswell  the cd you speak about is often seen near the castlemilk area and is usually driven by a woman  i think.