help required.

2cavs

Guest Chalkey

quad headlamp kits are few and far between for the Mk2, however there are 3 different styles.

1) Fiberglass pods with a 7'' and a 5'' lamp, this set is usually the cheaper end of the market and you will have to relocate the indicators.

2) Irmscher grill/headlamp kit, this is the most popular and is well made, it has 4x5'' lamps and comes complete with the grill as well, it's all one piece. a bit like this one

dscf10478yu.th.jpg

3) these are like rocking horse poop and when they come up for sale are normall expensive, Mattig quads, occasionally they come up on ebay.dr but the sellers won't ship them and all the lamp will need to be replaced with RHD units

dscf13647xn.th.jpg

The advantage with the latter two is that the indicator doesn't need relocating

As for the rears, there is a kit called afterburners, i saw a set ones as i was interested in fitting them to my car.......what a pile of crap. Overpriced fiberglass that would need a lot of work to fit correctly and the wiring looked as dodgy as hell, i walked away