Hello there everyone :-)

Steven715

Hello there I am your newest member hear so let me introduce myself.

My name is Steve from Bedfordshire and what started me likening the Mk 2 Cavalier is when my dad had one when I was a kid he had a 1984 1.6 L from memory he had it in between 1988-1995 approximately. I did not want him to sell the car as I loved it so much as you do when your a kid I was only about 11 years old at the time. Anyway that love for the cavalier has never gone away. I currently don't a cavalier but I am on the look out for one.

So will you see me arround on the forum well prob let not that much I do love reading all the information that is on forums but do reply to what people have submitted but not very often as its not often that I can reply with very useful information. I do hope that I can help out as much as possible though.

Any way I hope to see you all soon.

For those of you that are interested my dads car reg no. Was A982 PBM

It was a Blue 1.6L with a 4 speed manual gear box it had started to rust on the inside of the door bottoms. I think this is why he got rid of it sadly. I do know he fitted a tow bar to it as well.

Anyway I hope that you find this information usefull.

Steve.

• SITE MODERATOR

Welcome to the mad house Steve......good luck on the cav search :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Hi Steve and welcome aboard pal. Looks like your dads Cav sadly didn't survive much longer after he got rid ....  :(

Vehicle enquiry

The enquiry is complete.The vehicle details for A982 PBM are:

Date of Liability 01 07 1997

Date of First Registration 24 01 1984

Year of Manufacture 1984

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1598cc

CO₂ Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type PETROL

Export Marker N

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour BLUE

Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

You never know it may be in someones garage somewhere abandoned etc. Got any pics you could post up of it? if you don't know how to post pics mail them to me and I'll put them up for you  :)

Good luck with your search too.

Thank you to you all for the very warm welcome.

Thank you for the reg enquiry Sal but I think that you are right I believe that it's no longer with us. It's a pitty that you can't find out if its been scraped or not. I will have a dig arround for a picture at my mums house and scan it. I can't promise anything though.

Regards Steve.

Thank you to you all for the very warm welcome.

Thank you for the reg enquiry Sal but I think that you are right I believe that it's no longer with us. It's a pitty that you can't find out if its been scraped or not. I will have a dig arround for a picture at my mums house and scan it. I can't promise anything though.

Regards Steve.

Your welcome but it was me lol  ;)