come and say hello

tyggar1

Guest I_JEREMY

well guys i've tired being quite but no-one else seems to be say much so i'll be my normal self againand not shut up lol

carry on tyggar,your a breath of fresh air lol    :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_JEREMY

yes and no we've give up for this week due to weather its been like -0 and very foggy here in blackpool never seen it that bad before but start again next week hopefully and he only just started welding aswell

yer,i'm feeling that  :o,although on sunday,it was  around freezing all day long,and i worked on the cav all day,took me hours to warm up  :o :o

Guest Chalkey

yes and no we've give up for this week due to weather its been like -0 and very foggy here in blackpool never seen it that bad before but start again next week hopefully and he only just started welding aswell

i remember Blackpool in '96, snowed like hell and the whole place ground to a halt...

Funny as hell watching people trying to get round

4x4's?  great things we used to have a frontera!   

had bad snow few years back we were the only ones in our street that cold go anywhere.......lol

safe too  christmas eve on the way to the inlaws in fife got on to the M8 glasgow and out of no where a nice little TVR tuscan decided to go into a spin and went right into the back of us at about 60mph lets just say i dont think the driver had a good christmas after he went back to tell his wife he wrote the car off.......lol

oh and hi im jayne