new person

turboash

Guest zero-defects

I doubt that you'll find one mate - about 40 GENUINE ones left.  but if you go to Germany you will find a few more LHD asxcona  sprints - same car more or less.  

• CLUB ADMIN
70 left

this figure includes many in scrapyards, and in complete states in peoples back gardens etc..

The figure of "Original" condition calibres will be MASSIVELY lower than this, circa 10-20 if you lucky!

Mark J's figure of 40 in average or better condition is probably about right, with about another 30 to40 in bad condition.

the cars are mainly, good condition and modded, or standard condition and in a terrible state. Time to get any on you find and spend money on it!

Dont forget there are more Calibre kits out there and Calibres s the kit for the saloon was available on special order from Irmscher. This is where they will finally really start to appreciate, so we need to keep asmany of them n the road as possible.

oi boyo you ain't allowed no-more because you keep crashing them!!   >:

why do you keep crashing them? be alot less than 70/72 if you keep it up.

SO there aint much chance of me getting another one, i dont why i keep crashing them its just me not paying any attention when behind the wheel still at least i have lots of spares including 2 body kits