cavalier l

ascona c

There will always be something on an unroadworthy/unrestorable Mk2 Cavalier that someone will want. If you have the time and storage space, remove everything that's not cracked or broken and advertise them here or on ebay. Most parts are no longer serviced by dealerships and with the newest Mk2 being 18 years old now, parts are gradually going to get more scarce. I myself am building up a little stockpile for my two - just in case!

Well going by what ive seen if you've got everything including dashboard, door cards, trim etc. id say £50-£70+ but if theres someone needing exactly what you've got it could be anyones guess. Its really depending on what someones willing to pay some maybe more than others. If you strip the interior personally id stick it up for offers and go from there. It'd be great if i had a few round near me i live in Luton and i find it hard to see 1 in 1 month would you believe  :(. And as SR_1.6 says there getting real scarce so the more you get the more money you can possibly make  ^-^

• 2 weeks later...