howdy

Guest sim0ng

hiya ya'll, I've been a newbie for a day or 2 now but forgot to introduce myself...

I'm Simon, I run and own a vauxhall owners network www.purevaux.co.uk and I own a 5 door corsa b... I'm currently undergoing an engine conversion and am putting an 18SE in the thing, have fitted a piper 285 cam and thats about it for now, it came with a 4-2-1 manifold and other then that I just have a RamAir panel filter, a cherrybomb midbox and a peco big bore 4 backbox and the rest of the mods are just cosmetic really.

My mates just made a page all about me on his website so you can see what I've done if you have a nose around on www.justus3.co.uk/Pages/sim0ng_corsa.htm

yay!  I've had other cars from the corsa... none of which have been cavs though :( have had a mini, 205, 2 corsas, mk1 astra and a mk2 astra... i did buy a mk3 cav about a year ago but it was only to sell on, was burgendy colour cd, had black leather interior and a 2 litre 8 valve engine... got it for £100 with no tax or mot, the lacquer was flaking on the spoiler and around the drivers door handel which I sorted out, cleaned it up all nice and neat and sold it on for £1150 do kinda wish I had kept it but couldn't afford the insurance at the time and only times i drove it was to the mot station and back... twas lovely :(