New boy!

ad_coupe

Hi guys and girls,

Just thought i'd say hi!

My name is Adrian but you guys can call me AD! lol! I  have just bought myself a 1986 cavalier cabriolet, with a red top conversion. I was looking to try and get an sri 130 and then this popped up and caught my eye! Its not a minter but is fairly clean.

I dare say i will be on here a bit now asking for advice from you guys.

Here's a pic

100_0276.jpg

100_0273.jpg

Cheers AD

• SITE MODERATOR

Looks nice and tidy ;D, fingers crossed it's that good underneath as well  ;)

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR

You obviously haven't seen my wreck yet  ;D ;D ;D

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR

I have the same problem, by the time you get all the paper work in order the item has gone  ;D

• SITE MODERATOR

I like Neils reply, might try the "I wear the trouser," line as you can't get into negative browney points  ;D, troulble is it will hurt in the long run  :-X :-X :-X

I was watching that one on ebay but I couldn't get it past the spending committee (the Wife)

well done looks pretty sweet.

Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha!

Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha!

either brave or foolish ;D but i like your style ;)

• SITE MODERATOR

Nice, I've made a mental note of that  ;)