Cav Sri130 as advertised in CCM

TS

Hi All,

I noticed the other day, that my ad caused a bit of interest concerning the Sri130 for sale as advertised in CCM.

I have prepared a full description of the car which I intended to upload to this forum.  However the icons etc. would appear not to allow this, unless I am being a donut (and can't see it for looking!).

If anyone is interested in the details then either:

1. contact me by email: a.j.sweeney@btinternet.com

I will send you full details (Word doc with images - file size a shade under 600kb).

2. Tell me how to post it on your website.

I have been looking at this website for the last couple of years, however never quite got around to joining.

Anyway - I'm off to cut the grass!

Cheers

Tony

Welcome to the site mate. Best bet is to put it in the `Cars for sale and wanted` section of this site. There has been someone looking for a 130 so you may be in luck.

Anything you`re stuck with shout out-there`s always someone round here to help out.

Guest my-cars-in-bits

hi mate i wouldnt mind knowing bit more about car as im after one was a black saloon im after for the bird but im wanting a hatch so im not botherd witch long as it aint red too conon a colour evn in a mk2 cheers