ROMANIA new commer

Guest dragosh

Guest dragosh

Hello all you Opel lovers.I had to look over the world to find other enthuziasts like me.So what i am from Romania !!! I speak english very well...i love vauxhalls,,,my own car is a cavaliere as you say ;D ,I don't know but i can't get used with this name.For me,,,and for all Europe is OPEL but hey,,,doesn't matter.What really matters is that i am here ,,now,,,and would like to enter your big family

Also,,,there is a big community of opel lovers here in Romania,,and ofcourse a forum...   http://www.clubopel.com/    

Notice that most of the cars here are german and franch made and OPEL has a good percentage .

So ,,,with any infos photos and chit chat,,,you are welcome ,,,dragosgrecu@yahoo.com...

Guest dragosh

ok guys...i shrunk the pictures because with my internet connection it would take an eternity...by the way love your ascona,,,

So,,what's going on aroun here ??? I;d love to stay more but my job doesn;t allow me to surf to much.Anyway here it goes, and i hope you contact me in any matter.How knows,,,maybe in 2007 we will have the right of entering your "KINGDOME" w/o visa  :Ha ;)

I have posted the pictures of your car that you e-mailed to me and put them on this site. If you go `featured cars and projects` you will see it there. Hope this helps mate, tell your boss he should let you use the internet for a bit longer each day!

Guest dragosh

Hello guys !!!

It's not my boss as it is my job.I work as a corporate account manager for a Turkish company here in Bucharest.I work 8.30 - 19.00, but most of the time i go home at 20.00 hours....21.00....even 22.00 sometimes when i have tenders.I have many duties here and i really don't have time even to drink my cofee.Anyway i hope we can raise from the misery but only if we are taking our jobs seriously.

I don't know what salary you are taking for my kind of job in UK, but here i have 400 EURO/month ,which is quite good for Romania.

I just can't wait to talk to you again,,,very soon ,,,bye all