inspiration

jan the man

you know when you think about something that is bothering you & you think & think and eventualy have an answer then think why didnt i think of that days/weeks ago, well i had one of those thoughts. you see i dont often wash the cavvy much but when i do it stays clean for at least 3/4 weeks,so why is it that i have to wash the cavvy every week now. getting into my cavvy this afternoon and i suddenly thought, all that dust is actually salt from where we have had such a cold winter, so i will now wash the cavvy more and underneath aswell.

so iam passing this on with the view for eveyone to wash their cars more to keep the rot at bay. :)

while we're on the subject of car washing. has anyone tried the waterless stuff for washing cars. guy at work was talking about it and said its great. spray on and wipe off no matter how dirty the car is. his bmw is dark green and looks really polished most of the time. no swirls or scratches. anyone used it?

my father in law uses that ice stuff

no need to wash car melarky but id never do it as i just cant get my head around how on earth it can clean your car without scrathing it.

must admit though that his cls320 merc still looks like a £55k car and its 4 years old now!!

he swears by it but haing not tried it i cant comment but if results speak then it looks good.

my father in law uses that ice stuff

no need to wash car melarky but id never do it as i just cant get my head around how on earth it can clean your car without scrathing it.

must admit though that his cls320 merc still looks like a £55k car and its 4 years old now!!

he swears by it but haing not tried it i cant comment but if results speak then it looks good.

Don't get to many shows but think if it works would be handy to have a bottle. was on a site today that done a kit for 20 quid. thats tyre cleaner and stuff too. Might be worth a try(on someone elses car first though. i'm the same as you. how in the hell does it work ???

Tell you what Chris.......................... spend the twenty quid and you can try it one  of mine !!!1 ;D  :P

what about the pointing though Chris ;D

got one to practice on steve. a manky fiat.