just thought id say allo

Marc

yes Gary thats me but the website went down with everything i had written up on the car and i lost a fair few photos as well but ive since moved house and now i have the car in the garden (only took just over a yeah to get it here). just started to spray the stuff so hopfully it should be done by next summer

Hello mate, Welcome!!!!

What are the plans for it then??

mainly to get it looking like a sri130 but keeping it as a 1.6 for now, its being sprayed yellow (straight pigment no tint in the paint at all) i got given a lx so i stripped it for the parts for the blue one as it had a blown engine when i got it back (see pic).

x1pglip38xxbl0ecy8sequqr0lxule.jpg

origanaly i got given the blue one with a blown engine, so i replace that and it whent straight though the mot with no work at all, drove it for 6 months then swaped it for a mk3 cav,  i sold the mk3 and got given the lx  then one night looking for parts on ebay i see the blue one on there with another blown engine, so i emailed the seller and offered him £50 (he snatched my arm of) so i ended up with 2 of um. the lx needed a lot of work so i decided to strip it and use it for the parts for the blue one. when i find my disk with the photos on it ill post them so you can see how clean the car was when i first got it. it had been garaged for most of its life.