Pics hopefully

Greb snelter

Hello mate.

I can't take credit for the paintwork sadly but all the stripping down and refitting was undertaken by myself as well as head gasket replacement and cylinder head overhaul. Lots of parts sourcing also for trim etc. only done 80k the old girl and is almost identical to one I owned twenty or so years ago although that one had electric windows and central locking.

Hello mate.

I can't take credit for the paintwork sadly but all the stripping down and refitting was undertaken by myself as well as head gasket replacement and cylinder head overhaul. Lots of parts sourcing also for trim etc. only done 80k the old girl and is almost identical to one I owned twenty or so years ago although that one had electric windows and central locking.

You must be feeling rather happy with it then, you must bring it along to billing this year, so tim can see how nice his 130 could be  ;D

Thank you to everyone for their positive comments. You've all made me feel welcome.

I'm hoping to finish off the interior tomorrow by refitting the remaining door cards with some new clips I bought and also replace the caliper piston seals. Still looking for a fourth astra gsi fanblade as I currently only have three!