Chevrolet Monza Classic 1988 - From Brazil - @MONZCONA

tivianna

Hi mates, how are you?

I will be brief in my presentation.

I'm TIAGO, from Brazil, but living in Portugal.

I don't know if I can attend the forum, as it is for the MK2 Cavalier family, and I have a CHEVROLET MONZA CLASSIC SE (version of the GM family in Brazil). 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, this Chevrolet Monza, is here with me in Portugal, and I'm 3 years in the battle to restore it.

Here are some photos.

Thanks for having me.

If you want to follow the project closely, I'm on instagram with @monzcona.

I post almost every day, with updates, problems and purchased parts.

Thanks,
Tiago Vianna,

46507779515_16fa2bda01_k.jpg

47370129482_6c5e8850c3_k.jpg

40457332323_c31f9d9562_k.jpg

33547064638_22f5f71844_k.jpg

32480992887_663d37873c_k.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-05 at 05.55.58.jpeg

• SITE MODERATOR

Welcome Tiago, monza looks great......love the colour

• Thanks 1

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR
23 hours ago, tivianna said:

Tks Grag 😀

I don't have very good news for you. I will change the color of the car. I opted for a two-color version that we have in Brazil called (skirt and blouse)

87947852_10221771449774373_5642423455879004160_n.jpg

Its your car, you crack on.  I like this crazy green mash up too......saloons look better in 2 door (than 4) IMHO

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, andy said:

Hello Tivianna! Paul is right, we also have one. I am on the hunt for some Monza SR 1985 doors (2 door hatch). I have found a shipping company that sends from Brazil to UK, next is the challenge to find seller willing to use it! Keep up the fight! It will be worth it!

Hi Andy ,  this is amazing. Send me pictures of your Monza.
I'm bringing some pieces from Brazil, by DHL. But it really is very difficult to find sellers who ship.

The country has a lot of bureaucracy and the costs are absurd.

Tell me what you need and I can try to help you.

• CLUB ADMIN

Have you heard of a company called "pack and go"? They advertise on Brazilian channels about anything that needs to be move from Brazil to EU. From your whole goods to presents for family members? It is an idea, and if you are shipping parts, I could go in same crate. Will message you.

Hi Tiviana, your project looks good, love the two tone. Keep up the good work.

17 hours ago, andy said:

Hello Tivianna! Paul is right, we also have one. I am on the hunt for some Monza SR 1985 doors (2 door hatch). I have found a shipping company that sends from Brazil to UK, next is the challenge to find seller willing to use it! Keep up the fight! It will be worth it!

Hi Andy, is it the doors you need or just the monza door pods? 

• CLUB ADMIN
16 minutes ago, Cav2door130 said:

Hi Tiviana, your project looks good, love the two tone. Keep up the good work.

Hi Andy, is it the doors you need or just the monza door pods? 

Doors with interior handles/locks/eschaton's etc. (as are different to uk) - also electric window model as no winders. So ideally two doors complete, but worst case - left hand drivers door, complete with glass, electric motor door card etc. 

• SITE MODERATOR
1 hour ago, andy said:

Doors with interior handles/locks/eschaton's etc. (as are different to uk) - also electric window model as no winders. So ideally two doors complete, but worst case - left hand drivers door, complete with glass, electric motor door card etc. 

Small request then lol.......