Monza Meet In Penzance 26-29 May - Cavalier Owners Welcome!

Minty Muller

Hi All,

I know I’m new to the club & group, but I thought I’d let you know of a Monza/ Royale/ Senator group meet in Penzance…26th-29th May (Bank Holiday) Weekend.

As a group, we have a ‘Family Fun Weekend’ each year - all very laid-back, informal & fun and along with the Opel Manta Owners Club, I thought I’d throw-out an open invitation to you guys, if anyone cares to join us?

Although we have a basic schedule, nothing is set in stone as to what we do and peeps are completely free to go off and do their own thing if they please…

Let me know if any of you are interested!

Kindest Regards,

Guy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hiya Dave!

Sorry for my delay in responding sir - I’ve been rather snowed-under over the last couple of weeks! 😵‍💫

That sounds absolutely spot-on mate - any of the cars would fit-in just fine…I must say though - if you chose the Monaro, you’d make one of our guys - Andy, very happy too…he wouldn’t feel lonely then!

You’d be made to feel most welcome mate - the majority of us are from further ‘up-country’ and staying at the Hayle Premier Inn for the weekend.

Send me a quick PM with your mobile number and I’ll add you to our WhatsApp group sir!

(PS - Here are some of our Monza’s and Andy’s Monaro, when we had a ride-out last year…)

FFFDBBF8-A5DE-4A3C-BC29-528203CD71C2.jpeg

Edited by Minty Muller

PS - I meant to add that fellow Cav-Club Member, Andy Findlay is also coming down from the north of Scotland to join us in Cornwall…

I believe he’s flying down to East Midlands Airport and I’ve offered him the use of my Cav Estate to have/ drive down for the weekends fun!

If anyone else fancies joining us, just send me a line and I’ll add you to the list!

Guy.

• SITE MODERATOR

Looks good Guy

@C20Brett get your monza sorted and you get scoot down easy.  Bit further for me......never say never....all cars not MOT'd at present.  My monaro not happy either....

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Hi Greg,

We’ve still got time sir…maybe you could get one of yours useable by then?…it really would be lovely to see you there fella! 😎

My blue ‘S-Pack’ Monza (Bluebell) is all up & together mate - it’s my Anthracite GSE I’m still working on, so I’ll be using Bluebell for the 320-mile journey down to the Cornwall weekend and Andy will be in Myrtle, my Cav Estate.

It’d be great if you and any other club members could join us down there sir - ‘Back to the 80’s’ in style!!!

Best Wishes mate…

Guy.

5EB57629-CA38-41B8-862D-BF2CC432D845.png

Edited by Minty Muller
Grammer Correction

• SITE MODERATOR

I have my boys that week, so its whether they'd be keen or not.  They don't like the aggressive ride on the white LX.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

No problem Greg - I understand…

I have twin-boys and a younger-son too, so oh-very aware just how awkward these things can be!

We’ll be doing the West Coast Steam Railway as a group on the way home on the Monday morning, if they’d fancy that?

Here’s a QR Code to our ‘Cornwall Weekend’ WhatsApp group if anyone’s interested in coming along or wishes to ask any questions…

Guy.

756D02EB-A3E7-4F3F-8A80-3E17AEC7B5F7.png

ACF47115-1E78-418B-A9C1-D1401D7E8B63.jpeg

FE9A150B-8584-44D7-96B3-DF2F58D22D31.png

Edited by Minty Muller
Add QR-Code

Hello all,

If anyone is still possibly thinking of joining us in Cornwall, I’ve just had an update of confirmed attendee’s so-far…

At the minute, we have:

10x Monza’s, 1x Royale Coupe’, 1x Senator, 1x Monaro & 1x Cavalier Estate coming down…

If any of you fellow Mk2 owners can join us, please do - it’d be really great to see you!

The Opel Manta Owners Club & the Cavalier & Chevette Club have also been invited, but without any interest so far. 😢

• 2 weeks later...