My Ascona C

JoYneC

Hi im 20 y o from norway. i have  a ascona c and i havent had anything else :P i love those cars... i want to make it a one of a kind ascona that no one else has :)

next winter i going to fix it up and and take all the rust ;)

the one i own now i have had for about a half a year and im have bis plans 4 it. its my 4th ascona c.

i want a irmscher kit that im thinking of modding a bit and thinkin about a chameleon paint that is dark blue at day and black at night...

i recently smashed my car beacuse a girl came and drove in my side. it was her fault so when i get the incurance money ill fiz it up and put on a irmscher kit  ;D

my stereo is a alpine cd player, 2x alpine s 5.25" in the front doors, 2x pioneer 5.25" in the backdoors, 2x alpine s 6x9 in the rear window, a 4ch boss riot amplifier, a mono hidfonics brutus amplifier that does 1x1500watts in 1ohm  ;D and a 0.5 farad boss 2load condensator....

Sorry fpr the bad kvality but i did only have mobile camera when i took the fotos.....

bilde3488eb.jpg

bilde3474da.jpg

bilde3527rz.jpg

bilde3539ze.jpg

bilde3548ge.jpg

bilde3446zv.jpg

After the kollisjon my car looked like this  :'(

bilde3812ky.jpg

bilde3778vx.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the site.

The Ascona looks really nice, shame about the accident.

The wheels, are they Azev's?

yes they are azev a 15" i want them in 17"

i need new wheels anyway now so im hoping on some 17" wheels but i dont think it will be azev a at first :(

what a great looking ascii!

Welcome to the site, I hope you will repair the car, and keep us regularly up to date with your progress!

Mobile photo's are not that bad, they clean up quite wel.... so does your bumper! :)

before

bilde3488eb.jpg

after

bilde3488eb4iz.jpg

Cool  8) i will fix the car yes! i love that car and i will not part with it yet  ;) i will keep up to date ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have fixed my car now so that is driveable.... will paint it and fiks the rest next week when i get my stylingkit :D i leave some pics of the car before and after ;D my brother fixed the car for me since i am sick at the moment! :( must say thanx to him! thnx Bro (SimiCNorway)

%7Boption%7D

• 1 month later...

hello ,nice to see some asconas from norway ,i used to live in nord-odal and remember seeing a few around , i might be over in the winter for a break hopin to find some opel parts for myself and some photos of any i see det ser nesten nøyaktig som min, god hell med den gjenoppbygger og beholder oss postert    8)

hello ,nice to see some asconas from norway ,i used to live in nord-odal and remember seeing a few around , i might be over in the winter for a break hopin to find some opel parts for myself and some photos of any i see det ser nesten nøyaktig som min, god hell med den gjenoppbygger og beholder oss postert    8)

hehe! :D ill keep it updated ;) im looking for the irmscher kit for the car now and when i find a kit i will paint the damage and the kit.....if u like nowegen asconas then u have to take a look at my brothers ascona ;)

http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=5061.msg47302#msg47302

his car is gonna be awesome ehrn hes finished with it ;)

• 1 month later...

Do you live in Stavanger? I had a Norwegian wife and we went to Olberg every summer. A friend owned the Opel dealer at the time, Sunde.

yeah! i live in stavanger ;) i know where ølberg is.....you arent thinking of going to the opel meeting here next weekend? could be cool to se some vauxhalls at the meeting ;P

http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=6120.msg50472#msg50472

• 2 months later...

The owner in now breaking this for parts.... Just for parts for a car that is in the same shape as this one...

After I spent 2 days repairing the damage and using my own parts, and then fiksing the rear breaks...

Just goes to show that people just don't give a s*it about how much you help them.

You just get back that you never help them.... So we are not speaking to each other...

Just updating if any one was woundering what happend... >:D

• 4 weeks later...

hope this isn't a silly question, but how did you get your induction kit to fit on the air flow metre or did you have to fabricate some sort of bracket?  if so, can i have the bracket and induction kit? ;D

You cab buy them of ebay, but yes this is fabricated. They arn't that exspensive, if you don't find it on co.uk try .de.

They are the same as bmw and so on, airfilters are chep as well on ebay.

Paid 70 euros for customs, postage, adapter, powerpipe and airfilter.

Have replaced arifilter because I forgot to oil it but it sounded great and went like hell  ;D

bilbilder029er7.th.jpg