Another Calibre bites the dust

benw456

Just to let you all know guys that my Cav was side swiped on saturday night by a drunk driver and now its a complete write off. 1 of my mates is still in hospital and the other 2 are cut and bruised.  Must say that even for an old car it stood up for itself a agiainst a new nissan primera very well.  Its been a credit to me in the short period iv had it. Just wanted to let john know so that he can update the calibre register.

Oh and if anyone knows of another one for sale or would be able to get me any evidence of what they are work so the insurance wont rip me off i would be more than grateful.

Cheers all,

Ben

I can tell you that I paid £XXXX for a genuine one with nice body, none standard interior, non standard wheels, and dodgy MOT

I can tell you Rabbit paid £XXX for the same car with an exploded engine

I have no idea how much he sold it for But he was asking £XXXX.

I can tell you how much Daz sold a Perfect Calibre (about a year ago?) and I'm sure if you look through the 'CARS for sale' History and 'Project Cars'  you will find a few Calibres and then Just Email or PM the Owners to find out what they got for them or how much they paid. 

Anyway this is why :

1) We need a club valuation Scheme,

2) Agreed Value insurance is worthwhile (Unless it's a daily driver like my SRi it actually costs peanuts)

Note that I had a conversation with andy king at Billing and he reckoned that the average amount spent on the 30 or so cars on our stand (Purchase plus repairs and restoration) was £1500 to £2000

cheers guys, im really gutted.  :(

I desperatley want to replace her with another so if anyone knows of a good 1 out there for sale or is ready to part with thiers then please, please contact me via pm or by ringing or texting 07793640046.

Cheers,

Ben

• CLUB MEMBER

cheers guys, im really gutted.   :(

I desperatley want to replace her with another so if anyone knows of a good 1 out there for sale or is ready to part with thiers then please, please contact me via pm or by ringing or texting 07793640046.

Cheers,

Ben

tried to txt you , just how bad do you want a cally ?

img9642lx3.jpg

The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's