hello peeps

Guest a689nrt

Guest a689nrt

hi there my name is wayne i live in melton mowbray, leicestershire i drive a e reg bmw 320i and am currently restoring a mk1 astra gte.i am registered to the mk1oc and mig web.I am a recovery driver by trade and work 24/7(somebodys got to) see some of you at pvs down at pod last weekend and its given me the mk2 bug again i have had 3 in the past two 1.6gl h/backs and a anthracite sri saloon.Got to have another now

Guest I_JEREMY
thanks guys i think i spoke to you abo on sunday you was cleaning your car and me and the misses were talking to you

yes m8,i remember,nice talking to u  8) 8)

Guest a689nrt

will check richs 130 out the problem is its a hatch the misses likes saloons more i aint to fussed i thought my saloon handled a bit better than my hatch but i like em both.Was a pleasure talking to you aswell abo

Guest a689nrt

tell me about it but you know women they are difficult not bothered about condition as i can convert to a 2.0ltr 130bhp as i have a mk3 sri saloon that i am stripping might have to go for a hatch for time being.I know a bloke who has a mettalic light green saloon 1.6gl he wants £50 quid for it but it aint gor the recaro trim

Guest a689nrt

been thinking about doing that seeing as i have the mk3 sat at my garage and i dont really like them could i use the rear beam to do the disc conversion