Hi there!

I tried to get a couple of bodyshops to quote for rear arches and one said we don't do RUST, we only do crash, the other said It's not worth quoting cause it'll be more than the cars worth.    

Don't know how they figure out the arches are more than the car is worth cause they are only £12 each to buy

Guest zero-defects

Don't know how they figure out the arches are more than the car is worth cause they are only £12 each to buy

£10 a set of 2 plus paint, plus labour plus welding gas, plus masking tape comes to about £250 for 2 rear arches if you find a back street repairer, or £500 if you find some one that wants to p1ss take.

Guest CheshireCavs

£10 a set of 2 plus paint, plus labour plus welding gas, plus masking tape comes to about £250 for 2 rear arches if you find a back street repairer, or £500 if you find some one that wants to p1ss take.

There`s a couple of lads by me who do bodywork, been at it for years. Good blokes-the unit is a bit crap looking but I`ve seen their work and it`s bl**dy good. If I get 5 minutes (and if you`re interested) I`ll pass on their number. It`s not far at all from Chester Services on the M56. (Why`s it called Chester Services though when it`s not in Chester???)