Hi

Guest hotboxdeluxe

Guest hotboxdeluxe

Wanted to say hi. So I did.

Oh yeah, I love Mk2 Cavaliers, had 2 1600's, 3 SRi 1800's, a CDi 1800, an SRi 2.0 and a GLSi 2.0 (Abused every day for 3 years, what a car). Don't have one at the moment, my last one (a very tidy original A-reg SRi hatch in gold with a late 2.0 in it) got stolen and I haven't had the heart to do another one. :'( It didn't even run at the time  ???

I've been Mk2-less for nearly 2 years now, and I want another one. There's no rush 'cos I got a BMW 528i (I like my old-skool rides) which is due some money and attention, but if I see the right Cav who knows? There's no harm in looking, and owning more than one rusty old car has never bothered me in the past  :P

Anyway, 'ello!

Guest zero-defects

mk1 xr2's lol god rest her soul  :'(

I remember having a picture of an X pack arched supersport with a 1600 engine, from Street Machine and I've never forgotten how I felt.  13 years old and my first real automotive 'hard on' .   12 years later I nearly bought a Supersport 1300 but it the seller was 90's version of Chav so I got a METRO TURDO instead.  

Guest Chalkey

i had a 1.3 fiesta S with the X pack on it, was a real bitch to fit as well, we ende up putting the 1.6 in there, although it didn't really make a lot of difference......

Still good fun though

• 2 weeks later...