ROAD WARS CALIBRE

turbotom

was waching road wars last night on sky 3 for those who dont know what it is basicly police camera action anyway they pulled a white mk2 doing 120 down the hard sholder then pulled a red mk2 which had a calibre kit on not sure if it was genuine or not for haveing no lights on in the dark they found a 15 year old girl driveing it!!! obviously i have to admire her good taste in cars but wonder if anyone on here knows the story behind the car i think the program was made around 2001 hopefully the police didnt crush it  :(

then pulled a red mk2 which had a calibre kit on not sure if it was genuine or not for haveing no lights on in the dark they found a 15 year old girl driveing it!!! obviously i have to admire her good taste in cars but wonder if anyone on here knows the story behind the car

The story goes that she being 15 she didnt have any insurance or a licence or lights on and it was a genuine Cally  :)

Apparantly the narrator says it was her dads car that she had "borrowed".  ;D

• CLUB MEMBER

wasnt there a guy on here a while ago saying he used to own that calibre?

yes, just recently, he is looking for another cally, he has owned 5 in the past & yes that one seen in car wars driven by the young girl was once owned by him..

The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's