steffi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Camping is booked friday saturday

Tickets are up to you either way can be done

I am still finding out the details for the hill climb on saturday  ;)

Might not be able to camp so will come up in the morning

What's your excuse this year we all know its cos your not brave enough to camp with us

yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!

Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!

87' Mk2 Cavalier SRi Hatch 16v

89' Mk3 Cavalier SRi Hatch V6

yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again!

Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!

I'll be up nice and early as well, I want to bring some top down class to the hill! (I'm sure I can muster enough power to pull the ol girl up there) I'm also up for Shelsey Walsh, last year was excellent.