Hello there

flastra

Guest zero-defects
im intending to do this car up as all of my past cars have been bangers,

verses

if anyone has any suggestions for mods they will be greatly appreciated

Hi flash !  Can you see the irony of these 2 statements ?

Work on the basics of turning the banger into a rust free reliable friend, when things need replacement consider an upgrade.

Rear arches First !!!

verses

Hi flash !  Can you see the irony of these 2 statements ?

Work on the basics of turning the banger into a rust free reliable friend, when things need replacement consider an upgrade.

Rear arches First !!!

As POD is implying, get all the bodywork sorted, rust arches dents and if necessary a full respray (including under the bonnet, Then start with not necessarily "Modding" more like upgrading/enhansing!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest zero-defects

As POD is implying, get all the bodywork sorted, rust arches dents and if necessary a full respray (including under the bonnet, Then start with not necessarily "Modding" more like upgrading/enhansing!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm also a total Hypocrite !!  

But I have a Plan !! brakes,  rear arch, Body kit,, performance.  In that order.

Seriously.  There are some that fit 'lexus' style lights and 17 inch alloys, and then a week later the car fails the MOT and they are scrapping it through lack of money.  Not on mk2cav.com usually.