google earth

jan the man

just been on the google earth street site,found my home ;D,found out i wasn't in, so thought i must be at work. Looked at my work, still not there, so where was i? ???.At my work was done at 2 different times, i can tell coz 1 shows the front with a delivery truck (which is only there early in the morn) and the other is approx lunchtime showing the back yard.I knew the car that took the pictures was in the area becoz i got to service it.

oh well never mind.

just been on the google earth street site,found my home ;D,found out i wasn't in, so thought i must be at work. Looked at my work, still not there, so where was i? ???.At my work was done at 2 different times, i can tell coz 1 shows the front with a delivery truck (which is only there early in the morn) and the other is approx lunchtime showing the back yard.I knew the car that took the pictures was in the area becoz i got to service it.

oh well never mind.

My Shoguns on twice. once at home and once at work. wonder where else it might turn up ;D

after a lot of searching i have found the cavvy, :), at my house-you can only see the rear bit if you zoom in from the next road!.Did have lots of fun looking espesh when it gets to junctions.....weather changes & cars appear/vanish! :o. is it worth looking at,um dunno, got bored too quickly.