Hello, and an Invite from Cavweb/VxON (Trax 2005)

PVO_Dave

Evening ladies and gents!  8)

Just popped over from Cavweb/Vauxhall Owners Network to offer some of you the chance to show your car at Trax this year as I know your not showing as a club this time round.

We have about 15 stand passes spare, so if you do want to come it's strictly first come first served.

http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56817 if you fancy showing off your pride of joy on the 4th :)

I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130  :Ha

Dave.

I'll be on here a bit too now as I spend more time than I planned on doing in a 130  :Ha

Dave.

Funny mk3 people? I thought you drove some French thing...  :Ha

Anyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701  :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart.  :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!

Only kidding ;D, but you'll be needing these:

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

See yous all at Trax!  :D

Anyhow. Two tips for you, as you'll rue the day you ever set eyes on E701  :Ha. Before you know it it'll be outside your house with an exploded gearbox or 16 bent valves or the rear shockers will detach from the body or it'll just stop in the middle of a junction and you'll be turning it over frantically, begging it to please, please restart.  :Ha I'm still washing the oil out the drive now!

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

Yes, yes, it's French, but it's fast, looks good and handles well (its not a Saxo before anyone starts  :Ha)

Well the Van and the tow bar are on back order, quite a demand from this site apparantly, so stocks are low  :Ha :Ha :P

11562.jpg

mp4895.jpg

blimmin cheek!  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]